Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to EMJ Designs. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
3. On registration, you will be required to provide a password and email address. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our
4. We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
5. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18)By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
6. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of taxes. We endeavour to ensure that our prices are current. Our prices are listed against each product unless it is a commission piece and can be accessed from our product pages and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
7. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is infallible. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
8. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
9. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age or the purchaser has the consent of their guardian.
10. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
11. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of tax. Our prices can be accessed from our product pages and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
12. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
13. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details via the secure online payment system provided by Paypal services. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
14. We undertake to accept or reject your order within 2 business days. If we have not responded to you within 2 business days days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
15. Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
16. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our Shipping and Returns page on this website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
17. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods. At the time of conducting your transaction we give you the option to take out carrier insurance via the comments area on the shipping details page. All parcels will be dispatched via Australia Post with a signature required on receipt of goods. Tracking of the purchase is provided through the information sent to the email address provided at purchase.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
18. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel the order. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
1. littleNZ will not replace, refund, or provide credit notes, if items are damaged or lost in transit
2. All products purchased from our website are checked for defects and quality before shipment. If your item does have defects please contact us at returns via the email email@example.com and we will either issue a refund or exchange the item. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
3. Defective items must be returned to EMJ Designs, PO Box 1112, Burleigh Heads, Queensland, Australia 4220 within (30) thirty days of the purchase date to be eligible for replacement or refund. Items will be replaced with the same item originally purchased (if available), another item of the customers choice to the same value, or a refund will be given.
4.Cost of Returns
a. Any costs associated with returning an item, whether it is an exchange or a defective item, is the sole responsibility of the customer.
5.How to return your item
a. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer service representative will evaluate your return request, record all the necessary product return information and issue you with a Return Invoice Number. This Number will be emailed to your registered email address along with our postal address.
b. Send your item to the return address provided. Please ensure that your Invoice number is clearly displayed on the return packaging.
c. As soon as the return has been received, it will be inspected, and a replacement product will be posted to you, or a credit note will be issued, providing that the item was received by EMJ Designs as described in the initial contact.
6. All costs associated with return of parcels due to customers error e.g. incorrect address, will not be shipped until all return costs and additional shipping charges are paid.
7. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
8. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary information. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
9. Except as permitted under the CopyrightAct 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
10. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extractionThe licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
11. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other website. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
12. You may link our website with our RSS feed details. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
13. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts, product designs and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
14. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
15. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes ourIf in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
16. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
17. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
18. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is
19. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
20. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to otherResponsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
21. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
22. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
23. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website and products.
24. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30 days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 days Notice to “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
25. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of QLD and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in QLD and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
26. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve suchIf necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
27. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide toInformation you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.